Are you an ambitious Sales Manager or Business Development professional who has experience with creating and managing product distribution agreements? Due to very exciting expansion into new territories this well-established brand (a no.1 player in the US and parts of Europe) are looking to introduce more of their products into EMEA and are looking for someone who has experience of working in seasonal product markets, specifically related to distribution channel sales/agreements.
As Sales Manager you’ll have varied responsibilities, some of which are listed below:
- Evaluate current distribution agreements and look at bringing on new organisations as you see fit to achieve organisational goals.
- Provide active leadership and influencing among partners, finance and suppliers to drive companywide cost initiatives in the distribution and logistics spend
- Work with customers (internal & external) and business partners to develop and implement the company priorities.
- Develop strong partner relationship management programs with clarity of objectives and outcomes
- Build market insights to identify the trends and translate them into category strategies.
- Develop and implement a global supplier strategy evaluating different logistics models
- Support in driving global dashboard with key indicators and monthly dialogues providing comprehensive updates to key partners.
The successful Sales Manager will have:
- Experience managing distributors and building partnerships
- The ability to negotiate and influence product categories that are pushed/pulled
- Ability to build brand recognition
- Ability to grow partnerships
- Ideally experience dealing with products that are affected by seasonality
If you’re a Sales Manager with experience managing distributors that would be interested in joining a business where you’ll truly be able to make an impact then look no further! While being able to take control of your own work you’ll also be supported by a dynamic and friendly team and be able to grow and develop your career.
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within ASAP to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in ASAP with flexible start dates.