If you answered yes to the above questions, a fantastic opportunity has come up to join a leading manufacturer in Norwich, as their Head of Supply Chain.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for for all Supply Chain activities, including: Planning, Procurement, Stores and Inspection. With the companies ambitious plans for growth in mind, you will be replied upon, and given the freedom to, implement new supply chain strategies that will reduce cost and improve OTIF metrics. A more detailed list of responsibilities can be found below:
- Provide Long and Short term plans that take due regard of resource and material supplies whilst meeting the needs of the customer.
- Develop planning processes to meet growth plans
- Drive process/efficiency improvements across the supply chain
- Work with the team to drive supplier performance relating to on-time in-full to specification targets
- Build on the supplier base to ensure future growth demands can be met in a cost-effective manner.
- Lead/develop SC team. Ensure structure meets growth plans and addresses future challenges eg business growth, retirement of key staff.
- Control spend within budget
- Any other such duties that may be reasonably compatible with the nature and scope of the role.
- Supply Chain or CIPS Qualification.
- Lean knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Engineering processes eg milling, fabrication, paint systems etc.