Are you an experienced Hardware Team Leader looking to take your next challenge? Do you want to part of a UK leading defence communication engineering business that embraces innovation and pushes technological boundaries? Do you have experience of managing an engineering team and full product lifecycle?
If you are interested to learn more, please read on …
As a Hardware Team Leader, you will:
- Lead a multi-disciplined team (PCB design engineers, electronic engineers, lab technicians)
- Component selection & schematic design of Digital and RF PCBs
- Circuit and PCB level simulation
- PCB layout design of test board and work with PCB layout engineers for complex PCB implementation
As a successful Hardware Team Leader, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing an engineering team
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in hardware product design
- Experience in PCB and circuit simulation tools (Ansys, Cadence, OrCAD)
- Hands on experience in design of products that contain Microcontrollers/DSP/RF
Next Steps …
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hardware Team Leader who wants to have a real impact on the direction of innovative product development. If this sounds like your next challenge, then get in touch today. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.