Are you a Graduate Software Engineer looking for an opportunity at a dynamic company working on cutting edge technology? This role is for a fast growing company supported by industry leading individuals. You will be given the chance to make an immediate impact in developing truly novel technology while being given a full exposure and training on to the software life cycle.
This Graduate Software Engineer Role offers:
- £25,000 - £32,000 salary
- Stock options
- Hybrid Working
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Work on embedded software design and be trained on the full software stack
- Assist in the specification and architecting of Software Development Tools and Kits, which you will see through to being manufacturer
- Closely co-operate with the engineering team to create test harness and systems for the verification of modules and system level solutions#
- Create algorithms for the tools development and future implementation
- Communicate with stakeholders across the business
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or similar equivalent
- Be excited by coding and using OOP
- Be self-motivated and have a desire to take on challenging project
- Be willing to travel and be adaptable to a changing start up environment
- Enjoy working in a team in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this role as a Graduate Software Engineer you will be given a unique opportunity to experience all facets of software engineering. You will gain a wide variety of experience and develop exciting and novel technologies.
If this is of interest to you apply below. After this one of our specialist recruiters will be in touch ASAP to discuss the role further.