Are you a recent Mechanical Engineering graduate looking to join a fast growing heavy engineering company that offers industry-leading training and development? Due to a multi-million-pound investment the business is looking to hire new talent who can drive the company forward for years to come. Working in an industrial environment, you’ll have the opportunity to rotate between various technical departments giving you exposure to the whole business. As a company that truly values innovation, you’ll have ample opportunity to put forward your ideas for improvement that will always be considered, which you will then roll if viable.
This Graduate Mechanical Engineer role offers:
- £28,000 - £32,000 salary depending on experience
- £8,000 relocation package and temporary accommodation provided
- Industry-leading Graduate Scheme (site wide exposure)
- Working in scenic Fort William
- Bonus Schemes
- Employee wellness initiatives including an onsite gym.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to maintain equipment to minimise downtime and maximise availability and efficiency across a variety of departments
- Leading and supporting the Maintenance Team to resolve issues
- Identifying obsolescence issues and coming up with a plan to resolve
- Presenting improvement proposals, assessing approval processes and then project managing through to completion.
The successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer is likely to have the below skills/qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree (or equivalent degree/experience)
- Motivation to actively solve problems
- Experience in organising and planning workloads as well as the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
If you’re interested in joining a business where you’ll be mentored by an experienced team of industry specialists and gain exposure to all areas of Mechanical Engineering in the business, then look no further!
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within 24 hours to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in June with flexible start dates.