Are you a Product Manager with experience of taking families of products through an upstream product lifecycle process? Do you have experience in tracking and reporting on growth metrics of a new product in the market? Are you experienced in working with a product in a highly regulated industry? Are you open to a fixed term contract with a view to going permanent in the future?
If so, this could be the role for you…
The role and responsibilities of the Global Product Manager will be as follows:
- Responsibility/accountability for a portion of the product portfolio, product revenue number globally
- Manage products throughout their lifecycle ensuring continuing commercial success of new products and trimming of old products
- Own the maintenance and growth of a portion of the company’s medical device product portfolio business.
- Drive marketing activities and development of sales tools to increase product revenues
- Execute launch of new products according to the Product Launch process
- Develops product portfolio strategies including pricing, competition, market conditions, etc.
- Must remain up to date with relevant regional markets on prices, competition, opportunities.
- Act as the Voice of Customer/Sales for product enhancements and new product developments
- Working with marketing communication on messaging of value proposition and positioning of the Antibody products / solutions to ensure marketing collateral maximises sales outcomes.
- Supporting the selling units with product training and competitive selling training
To fulfil these roles and responsibilities you will have the following skills/experience:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Education in Business, Marketing, Medical, Biotechnology or Science
- Experience as a Product Manager in a highly regulated industry
- Sales and/or Technical support management experience preferred
- Innate commercial acumen of the Medical Diagnostic space preferred
- Experience in Biomedical industry, Medical Device or Cancer Diagnostics industry preferred
As Global Product Manager you will be responsible for the development, launch and on market life cycle management of products within the company’s product portfolio. The Global Product Manager drives revenue performance of the company’s medical diagnostic products and manages product performance, product launches and product portfolio strategies to differentiate the company in the marketplace, in partnership with Commercial Product Management.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a copy of your cv today