Are you looking to join an exciting company within the medical device industry with an ambitious plan for growth and development? Would you like to contribute to the development of an innovative product working closely with a sociable and friendly office? Would you like to develop web-based applications to the highest standard, furthering you own skills in the process? If so, please continue reading.
As Full Stack Web Application Developer you will:
- Play a key role within a skilled software team developing web-based applications
- Build rich user experiences through close collaboration with colleagues in the design team
- Drive the development of a web application for remote monitoring of vital signs, applying advanced cloud technologies and services
- Create robust high-volume production applications
- Contribute to building and maintaining of systems, platforms, and infrastructure
As Full Stack Web Application Developer you will have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s in computer science software engineering or equivalent
- Experience in software design, algorithms, computer science and data structures
- Good teamworking skills, helping junior colleagues develop their skills
- Real-time applications development experience, ideally with Meteor
- Software development experience using Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB
- Comfortable applying agile methodologies (SCRUM)
In return you will join a close-knit, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team with exciting ambitions to develop moving forward. There is the scope for flexible working, with the office based in central Glasgow. You will contribute towards the development of next-generation devices which will improve the quality of medical care within a supportive environment.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this position, please apply. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.