Are you a Full Stack Developer that would be interested in a career within a Machine Learning organisation that is developing novel technology, revolutionising the manufacturing, supply chain, and civil infrastructure industries? Would you like to work with some of the brightest UK minds in Machine Learning / AI Technology? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
If you are a Full Stack Developer that is interested in a career in a Machine Learning environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed. You will develop technology that is driving revolutionary change in many global markets. You will work with leading Professors and leading investors in this industry and enjoy an incredibly exciting career. Therefore if you are a Full Stack Developer that is open to discussing this type of opportunity please get in touch.