Are you a Software Engineer interested in supporting the growth of a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative engineering products provided into the Security and Transport markets? Could you be the right person to join a growing engineering team as a Software Engineer? Would working for a company that drives for innovation to find solutions for real life situations be of interest?
As a Software Engineer, you will have a hands-on role, both managing and implementing Ethernet based managed switch product developments. You will work in a fast-paced, high-energy team focusing on design, development, maintenance, and deployment of embedded software for Industrial grade Multi-Service L2/L3 managed Ethernet switches.
As a Software Engineer, your duties will involve:
- Development of Ethernet switch software including feature definition, design, development, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Networking Silicon bring-up and driver development.
- Design & development of Layer2 (Switching)/Layer3 (Routing) protocols.
- Linux Kernel Development, Optimization and Maintenance.
- Debugging customer issues in the field.
- Enhancing field serviceability of the existing software modules.
- Work closely with the Hardware, Marketing and Manufacturing teams.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary offering career and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer who wants to have a real on the direction of innovative product development, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role will be well suited to someone who has experience in product development of Ethernet switch products from conceptual idea to end product and a high level of programming skills using C in Linux embedded platforms.
If this sounds like your next challenge as a Software Engineer and you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately by submitting a CV. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.