Are you an Estimator with a manufacturing background? Do you have the ability to Manage and undertake the compilation of estimates and other detailed costing information? Would working with an organisation that is going through a significant growth period be of interest? If so, this may be the ideal opportunity for you...
The responsibilities of the Estimator:
· Preparation and agreement of costed commercial proposals.
· Deliver cost engineering support to all functions.
· Adopt clear understandings with suppliers, both technical and commercial to ensure the business arrangements contain minimum risk.
· Manage the development of bills of materials, quantities, and norms.
· Manage and develop customer relationships both internal and external and negotiate with all customers.
· Identify and interpret customer requirements, both Technical and Commercial.
· Implement procedures and controls within the specified area to ensure compliance with commercial policies.
The successful Estimator will have:
· Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
· Consistently produces documentation to the expected levels of accuracy.
· Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude to work.
· Educated to HNC Level or equivalent in a technical/operational skill set or appropriate relevant experience.
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft packages
The successful Estimator will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing business working across multiple industries. There is also huge progression on offer as the business really do prioritise promoting from within! So if you are an Estimator looking for a new challenge please do get in touch today!