Are you an Engineering Business Unit Manager who is looking for a new opportunity to develop an exciting team? Would working in an environment where you have lightning quick decision making on your proposals interest you?
If you would like to be part of this award winning and growing organisation, please read on.
- Being responsible for representing the BU Design activities, Sustaining Engineering and Test & Qualification
- Overall Project management and lifecycle responsibility of all local development/NPI relating to agreed OU projects
- Propose initiatives for the BU and OU, define, implement and execute developments that support the budget and strategy
- Be the focal point for technical discussions with both Suppliers and Customers
- Assure accomplishment of technical objectives and make recommendations for the actions necessary to achieve desired results
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and improvement to the Engineering BMS Procedures and for ensuring effective delivery
As the Engineering Business Unit Manager, you’ll have:
- A degree in either Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or Physics
- Ideally hold a Masters Qualification, MBA, MSc or equivalent.
- Have history in managing offshore support, including engineering analysis
- Demonstrable experience in effectively managing NPI programmes
- A strong history of reducing the cost of products, speeding-up the development, strengthening BU technical and commercial positions
- Experience in financial management and planning
This business invests heavily in their staff and facilities whilst being part of a successful global brand that continues to grow.
All suitable applicants will be responded to within 48 Hours.
Interviews with the client are occurring from the 14th of October onwards.