Are you an Embedded Software Engineer working within consumer electronics? Do you want to work for a tech business that embraces innovation and pushes technological boundaries? If so, this could be the role for you …
The key responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer are:
- Full software project development lifecycle (e.g. analysis, design, timescale, documentation, testing)
- Software development using embedded C
- Identifying and solving software quality issues by testing and debugging
- Liaise with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
The skills you’ll need to become the successful Embedded Software Engineer are:
- Demonstrable experience of low-level software development (e.g. driver)
- Proven experience developing embedded C/C++ applications
- Experience using development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git, Agile, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer who wants to have a real impact on the direction of innovative product development.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then please apply today or get in touch with Priya Ratha at RPS Recruitment for more information. Interviews will take place the week commencing 15th July.