Are you an electrical engineer interested in working for ground-breaking, next-generation avionics applications? you like to work in state-of-the-art facilities, developing your career in a well-structured manner with an organisation that is focused on training and development? If so, this may be the opportunity for you….
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading global organisation providing high tech equipment for the aviation and defence industries.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer are:
- Produce electrical drawings and schematic diagrams, including panel layouts and bill of materials.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to define design requirements
- Act as the sole point of contact for Electrical Engineering (internal and external queries)
- Detailed Electrical Design (concept through to completion, inclusive of testing)
The skills you’ll need to become the successful Electrical Engineer are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an electrical design role working with machinery/motion control
- Good working knowledge with Electrical CAD software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical
- Relevant qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of motion control, field bus, safety systems, PLC’s, HMI’s
- 16th or 17th Edition
- Any knowledge of C/C++
You’ll very rarely work on the same project twice if you join this organisation. They have a hugely varied and bespoke workload that will provide a regular technical challenge as you look to develop motion-controlled equipment that is completely bespoke to customers requirements.
Should you meet the requirements of the Electrical Engineer and wish to advance your career within a great environment please send us a copy of your CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.