Are you an Electrical Engineer with EMI experience looking to work with a globally recognised aerospace Prime, developing next-generation aero / defence technology? Would you like to work with a genuine market leader in Avionics / Aerospace Systems whose products are on almost every major Aerospace programme of work? The business has been going through rapid growth as they become more involved in complete system design providing a wide variety of interesting project work for the successful engineer.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
· Design and develop electronic components/equipment
· Selecting components, capturing schematic and perform design and stress analysis
· Developing and co-ordinating EMI tests
· Co-ordinating design activities and product transition from engineering to production
· PCB design using Altium
Requirements for the Control Systems Engineer:
· Strong background in power electronics and analog designs
· Experienced with Altium schematic tools
· Expertise in MOSFET circuit design for 115 VAC or 270 VDC
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
The successful Electrical Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work for a market leading company in Aerospace Engineering offering industry-leading training and development allowing you to progress your career with a company that rewards success.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 8th April, 2019 And will be handled in a one stage interview process. If you apply to the role please ensure that your contact details are correct so that RPS Recruitment can be in touch to discuss next steps.