Are you an electrical design engineer interested in working for ground-breaking, next-generation avionics and defence applications? Would you like to work in state-of-the-art facilities, developing your career in a well-structured manner with an organisation that is focused on training and development? If so, this may be the opportunity for you….
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a leading global organisation providing high tech equipment for the aviation and defence industries.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer are:
- Conceptual electrical design in line with customer requirements (blank sheet of paper design)
- Detail design; develop electrical schematic diagrams, equipment layouts and cables schedules
- Liaise with third party contractors
The skills you’ll need to become the successful Electrical Design Engineer are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a design role
- Good working knowledge of SolidWorks or other electrical CAD systems
- Knowledge of motion control, field bus, safety systems, PLC’s, HMI’s etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Relevant qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The organisation heavily invests in their staff by offering industry leading, high-value training and development making them the best professionals in their chosen career.
Should you meet the requirements of the Electrical Design Engineer and wish to advance your career within a great environment please send us a copy of your CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.