Are you an ambitious Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment with a multi-billion dollar, global manufacturer? Due to expansion into new territories this well established manufacturer is looking for an Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst to assist with their online sales activities. Working in a dynamic environment you will have the chance to be autonomous make a direct impact on all areas of Ecommerce. You will do this while working in a friendly and innovative setting with other passionate individuals with a genuine, well-structured career path.
This Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst role offers:
- £30,000-£40,000 salary depending on experience
- Flexible working and Hybrid working when training is complete
- Training and career development
- Private medical insurance
- Employee discount scheme
As an Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst you’ll be:
- Responsible for handling interactions with Amazon Vendor Central
- Reviewing key business data including, profit and loss and other KPIs
- Presenting findings at regular meetings
- Analysis data and then providing recommendations on how to improve sales through changes such as on price points
- Updating weekly files using Excel and other reporting tools
The successful Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst is likely to have the below skills/qualifications:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- 2 years’ experience in Ecommerce or Business analytics environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Be Proactive and looking to take ownership of own work
If you’re an Ecommerce Executive / Business Analyst that would be interested in joining a business where you’ll truly be able to make an impact then look no further! While being able to take control of your own work you’ll also be supported by a dynamic and friendly team and be able to grow and develop your career.
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within 24 hours to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in ASAP with flexible start dates.