Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Are you a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with experience in Deep Learning?
Would you be interested in progression to VP level within a rapidly growing start-up?
Do you want to be the driving force behind new product innovations within an exciting R&D environment, developing computer vision and deep learning concepts that truly push the boundaries of technology? If so, this could be the position for you.
The role and responsibilities of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer are as follows;
- Take the lead on all aspects of internal engineering product innovation, R&D and product delivery
- Lead the engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of technology to customers
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and deployment schedule (working in a ML, AI, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and 3D point-cloud environment)
- Balance and prioritize competing needs in a challenging, high-technology environment
- Assist in identifying & implementing solutions to achieve more efficient delivery
- Set up deployment metrics to ensure projects are delivered ion time to the expected quality
- Analyze the current MVP project plan to understand and overcome any challenges that you foresee
- Promote creativity and free thinking within the culture of the organisation
- Work closely with product managers and the CTO to drive innovation and take the lead on product design
- Responsible for the algorithms and methods that make up the technology and development process
To fulfil these responsibilities of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will have the following skills / experience;
- Qualified to PhD or Master’s level in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Science or equivalent
- Experience in building and leading diverse engineering teams
- Demonstrate resilience and have the ability to motivate team members and stakeholders through challenging technological journeys
- Experience in project managing complex, novel ML, AI, or Computer Vision project roadmaps
- Knowledge of continuous integration projects
- Experience in scaling and optimizing end-to-end SaaS solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to perform under pressure, delivering multiple highly-technology programs
- Have a start-up, flexible mentality focused on overall company growth
The successful Senior Machine Learning Engineer will join an organisation that is truly pushing the technological boundaries of asset management, retail analytics, supply chain and manufacturing. You will develop novel innovations within an organisation that has patented AI / machine learning technology, that creates intelligent optimisation of processes that will revolutionise the ecommerce, retail, and manufacturing industries. You will work with leading minds in the industry, and will be offered share capital in the company, enabling lucrative long-term opportunities. Therefore, if you are an intelligent, bright-minded Senior Machine Learning Engineer who is truly able to succeed by working on complex, critical technological challenges, this may be the opportunity for you. To be considered for the position of Senior Machine Learning Engineer please apply today.