Are you an Electrically biased engineer looking to join a fast growing heavy engineering company that offers industry-leading training and development? Due to a multi-million-pound investment the business is looking to hire new talent who can drive the company forward for years to come. Working in an industrial environment, you’ll have the opportunity to manage maintenance engineers and progress your career further from there. As a company that truly values innovation, you’ll have ample opportunity to put forward your ideas for improvement that will always be considered, which you will then roll if viable.
This Department Engineer role offers:
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary depending on experience
- £8,000 relocation package and temporary accommodation provided
- 10-15% Yearly Bonus
- Working in scenic Fort William
- Employee wellness initiatives including an onsite gym.
As a Department Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading a team of maintenance operators
- Facilitate delivery on both planned and unplanned maintenance
- Focus on reliability across your department
- Use KPI’s to monitor the departments performance
The successful Department Engineer is likely to have the below skills/qualifications:
- HND or Equivalent with an engineering field
- Knowledge of industrial process plant operations and maintenance
- Ideally previous experience of supervising a team
If you’re interested in joining a business where you’ll be given the opportunity to develop your skillset as well as grow progress your career, then look no further!
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within 24 hours to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in June with flexible start dates.