Sales Manager – France
Are you an ambitious Sales Manager or Business Development professional who has experience selling to retailors in the French market? Due to rapid expansion into new territories this world leading Toy Manufacturer who are placed as No.1 in their Toy Category in North America are looking to introduce more of their products into France.
As Sales Manager you’ll have varied responsibilities, some of which are listed below:
- Evaluate current sales agreements and look at brining on new organisations as you see fit to achieve organisational goals.
- Work with customers (internal & external) and business partners to develop and implement the company priorities.
- Develop strong partner relationship management programs with clarity of objectives and outcomes
- Build market insights to identify the trends and translate them into category strategies.
The successful Sales Manager will have:
- Experience selling to retailors in France
- The ability to negotiate and influence product categories that are pushed/pulled
- Ability to build brand recognition
- Ability to grow partnerships
- Speak French
If you’re a Sales Manager with experience selling to the French that would be interested in joining a business where you’ll truly be able to make an impact then look no further! While being able to take control of your own work you’ll also be supported by a dynamic and friendly team and have the opportunity to potentially progress to director level.
Please apply today and you’ll receive a response from our team of specialist recruiters within ASAP to discuss next steps or provide feedback. These requirements are urgent, we are looking to complete the interview process in ASAP with flexible start dates.