Are you a Commercial Manager / Contracts manager who possesses the ability to engage with colleagues to ensure commercial and contractual considerations are upheld at all times?
Do you have a strong background in leading and directing negotiations?
Are you interested in working closely with prime OEM customers?
The responsibilities of the Commercial Manager position are as follows
- To oversee and lead commercial activities
- To take the lead on directing contractual terms and negotiations with both new and existing customers
- Working with internal teams where required to expedite project or product delivery whilst maintaining commercial compliance during the preparation of bids and quotations
- Managing the tender and validating the recognition of contract approvals
- To provide advice on commercial best practice to achieve business objectives
To fulfil these responsibilities of commercial manager you will need the following skills/experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Have experience of managing commercial risks
- Be able to think strategically to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business
- Have the capacity to develop an atmosphere where a problem can be recognised, acknowledged, and resolved
- Have great business awareness to communicate at senior levels
- Have proven experience in a commercial discipline ideally in a high-tech industry – ideally aerospace manufacturing
- Have demonstrable experience in a high-tech business discipline – ideally aerospace manufacturing
The successful Commercial Manager will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst supporting the development of ground-breaking aerospace technology. The opportunity comes with very clear career progression with generous remuneration packages.