Are you a Computer Vision Engineer interested in helping to build the next generation of AI powered, augmented reality systems?
Are you interested in working on pioneering, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, working with some of the UK’s brightest minds in this industry? Would you be interested in an opportunity that would offer share capital in the company?
Do you have experience working with point cloud based technology?
If so, this could be the next exciting position for you!
The role and responsibilities of the Computer Vision Engineer will be as follows;
- To work with point cloud based technology developing extremely complex asset management and asset inspection software
- Develop new, novel augmented reality systems that can be manipulated in 3D with built-in AI technology
- To develop the software platforms from concept through to full delivery.
- Research and development of market need, competitor analysis, working closely with Machine Learning Engineers to develop current and future technology platforms with point cloud based technology
To fulfil these roles and responsibilities of the Computer Vision Engineer you will need the following skills / experience;
- PhD or MSc qualified in Computer Science, Machine learning or an equivalent field
- Point Cloud development experience
- Solid experience in programming using Python or C++
- 3D Data experience either in an academic or industrial environment (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in building software for complex augmented reality / AI models
- Research and development and industrial programming experience
- Have the ability to work independently
The successful Computer Vision Engineer will join an organisation that is truly pushing the technological boundaries within industries such as energy, utilities and manufacturing. You will develop novel innovations within an organisation that has patented AI / machine learning technology, that creates intelligent optimisation of processes that will revolutionise the energy, utilities and manufacturing industries. You will work with leading minds in the industry, and will be offered share capital in the company, enabling lucrative long-term opportunities. Therefore, if you are an intelligent, bright-minded Computer Vision Engineer who is truly able to succeed by working autonomously on complex, critical technological challenges, this may be the opportunity for you.
To apply for the position of Computer Vision Engineer please send a copy of your cv today.