Are you a Commercial / Contracts manager who possesses the ability to engage with colleagues to ensure commercial and contractual considerations are upheld at all times?
Do you have a strong background in leading and directing negotiations?
Are you interested in working closely with prime OEM customers?
The responsibilities of the position are as follows;
· To oversee and lead commercial activities
· To take the lead on directing contractual terms and negotiations with both new and existing customers
· Working with internal teams where required to expedite project or product delivery whilst maintaining commercial compliance during the preparation of bids and quotations
· Managing the tender and validating the recognition of contract approvals
· To provide advice on commercial best practice to achieve business objectives
To fulfil these responsibilities, you will need the following skills/experience;
To be degree qualified or equivalent
Have experience of managing commercial risks
Be able to think strategically to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business
Have the capacity to develop an atmosphere where a problem can be recognised, acknowledged and resolved
Have great business awareness to communicate at senior levels
Have proven experience in a commercial discipline ideally in a high-tech industry – ideally aerospace manufacturing
Have demonstrable experience in a high-tech business discipline – ideally aerospace manufacturing
The successful Commercial Manager will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst supporting the development of ground-breaking aerospace technology. The opportunity comes with very clear career progression with generous remuneration packages.