Are you a Commercial Officer interested in working for a Global Aerospace & Defence Organisation?
Do you want to support the Commercial Team in both proposal preparation and contract management?
Do you want the opportunity to work closely with prime OEM customers?
This could be the next role for you.............................................
The responsibilities of the position are as follows;
· Need the ability to organise and guide internal governance
· To function as a primary business contact
· To deal with all commercial aspects of complex proposals whilst negotiating contracts and agreements
· To support other functions on a commercial basis
To fulfil these requirements, you will need the following skills / experience;
· Be degree qualified or equivalent
· Have a good understanding of contract law
· Have a good strength of character to deal with sometimes challenging situations
· Be experienced in managing and advising on business risks
The successful Commercial Officer will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst supporting the development of ground-breaking aerospace technology. The opportunity comes with very clear career progression with generous remuneration packages.
If this sound like the next step in your career, please send a copy of your CV