Are you a successful CNC Machinist who is looking for an exciting challenge? Would you be interested in joining one of the UK's largest 1st Tier aerospace manufacturers? Would you like to work with global Prime OEMs in developing next-generation aerospace technology that is truly pushing the boundaries of engineering science? If so, this is the right career move for you...
Due to continued successs in recent times, the organisation is looking for 3 CNC Machinists on a temp-perm basis that has a demonstrable background of success in a high-tech environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for the machining of detailed high tolerance components for the Aerospace sector using CNC 3 & 5 Axis machining centres.
The successful applicants will have the following experience:
• Must be a time served (Apprentice Trained) Engineer.
• Be able to interpret engineering drawings, documents, manuals and technical instructions with clear understanding.
• Have a working knowledge of CNC machine controls.
• Candidates with some ability to utilise Autodesk/Delcam Power Mill, programming software would be at an advantage.
• Be skilled in the use of appropriate measuring equipment and be able to interpret and accurately measure.
• Have a good working knowledge and experience of material properties such as, PVC, Steels, Aluminium and Exotic aircraft Alloys
• A calm team player with maturity to understand the ups and downs of a fast-paced High Variety, Low volume machine shop.
The successful CNC Machinist will progress their career within an organisation that has demonstrated its commitment to staff development over the last 60 years and has won several awards due the success of this investment. Therefore, if you are a CNC Machinist who is passionate about driving engineering best practice, please send us a copy of your CV.