Are you a CNC Machinist looking for an exciting new opportunity? Would you be interested in working for a growing Aerospace organisation near Wrexham that offers clear progression and development to their staff? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art facility? If so this may be the opportunity that you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the CNC Machinist will be as follows:
- Setting and Operating Machine Tools
- Ability to resolve machining problems
- Carry out de-burring of components
- Support Continuous Improvement where possible
- Liaise internally with Shift leaders and team; leaders to report any unresolved issues
What you will need to do the job:
- Experience of 3, 4 or 5 axis machining
- Knowledge of any type of control (Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain)
- Ideally Time Served or equivalent experience
- Proven problem-solving experience
The successful CNC Machinist will be offered the opportunity to join an Organisation that are having an extremely successful period in the industry, and you will drive improvement across the facility.
If you are a CNC Machinist that is looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, who would thrive in an organisation that has a genuine appetite for precision machining, please use the Apply function and we can arrange an initial call to discuss the full job description and company details. Alternatively, contact Kieran Shaughnessy on 0161 641 0091 if you have any queries or are looking for roles in other engineering disciplines.