If you answered yes to the above questions, a fantastic opportunity has come up to join a leading manufacturer in Norwich, as a Buyer.
The Buyer will be responsible for supplier service, quality and cost across a range of commodities. An overview of the responsibilities for the buyer position can be found below:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of suppliers ensuring timely placement of purchase orders, on time delivery and quality performance targets are achieved.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain and Quality teams to ensure continuous improvement in QDC (Quality, Deliver, Cost) with key suppliers.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Develop supplier plans, conduct supplier reviews, introduce relevant KPIs and implement supplier improvement plans as required.
- Managing cost control as well as cost reduction opportunities through negotiation, design improvement identification and process improvement adoption.
- Develop mutually beneficial supplier relationships at all organisational levels.
- CIPS Qualified
- Experience procuring: machined parts, motors, PCB's