Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record of developing customer relationships to grow profitable sales? Are you a dynamic and passionate sales professional who is determined to win new business? Are you looking for a challenging new position within a global engineering leader? If so, please continue reading.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Developing a sales funnel in your specialism, nurturing opportunities to delivery of profitable orders
- Working with your clients to identify, understand and define requirements, proposing and providing solutions that innovate and improve their operations
- Sourcing and securing growth opportunities area, developing new relationships
- Identifying and liaising with key stakeholders internally or externally, working in collaboration with key partners
- Accurately highlighting and forecasting your sales, tracking the opportunities from concept to delivery
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- A strong account management and consultative sales background with a proven track record of developing customer relationships
- Strategic sales planning experience
- A strong understanding of technical product offerings with an ability to understand complex requirements
- Able to clearly communicate client needs and to challenge the client where necessary
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- University graduate or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Engineering and/or similar field
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to take the next step in their career. If you are a sales professional with effective skills, demonstrable sales success at a senior level and strong relationship management skills please get in touch today.