Are you an experienced sales professional comfortable working in a variety of technical supply chains? Can you build relationships with a variety of individuals and companies to assess the scope of an opportunity? Do you enjoy working closely with C-Suite contacts to drive innovation? If so, please continue reading.
RPS are working with an innovative technology company that has recently agreed terms with a global OEM, looking to accelerate their growth by recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager. The responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for an exciting technology start-up, with applications across a variety of industries
- Organising and leading meetings with prospective clients to demonstrate the company’s offering, working in close concert with the CEO
- Identify the strategic direction of the firm and create tactics to achieve growth
- Definition of Minimal Viable Product
- Close liaison with C-suite contacts within across different supply chains
- Tailor product offering to align with the target company’s capabilities
- Working closely with colleagues in the business analysis department to identify opportunities
The successful Business Development Manager will be:
- Experienced in developing relationships and achieving growth within multiple technical supply chains
- Able to quickly adapt and modify an offering dependent on the requirements of the client
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work closely with senior internal and external stakeholders
- A highly motivated, self-starting professional
- Ideally experienced in consumer electronics or a start-up environment
The company we are working with are looking for an active sales professional to join the team and hold responsibility for the growth and expansion of the firm. This is a unique opportunity to define the application of market-leading technology. If you would be interested in learning more about the opportunity, please apply below.