Are you a skilled analyst, with experience of mapping out technical markets? Would you be interested in playing an integral role in the journey of an innovative company with unique products? Do you have strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders? If so, please continue reading.
As Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and thorough market-mapping within technical industries including Automotive and Smart-Home, inclusive of the entire supply chain
- Identification of target companies, and the key stakeholders within those companies
- Analysis and presentation of the scope of opportunity with firms in a variety of industries
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Proven experience of successfully mapping and analysing technical industries and supply chains
- Strong time-management skills to perform multiple research projects concurrently
- The ability to proactively identify opportunities for growth using data and knowledge
- Communication skills to coordinate with colleagues regarding complex technical products and offerings
- A degree within a research-oriented subject, or equivalent experience
Our client is a pioneering technology company with patented technologies which has recently agreed terms with a global OEM. They are looking for a hands-on analyst to join the team, driving their continued growth across a variety of industries. If you would be interested in playing a key role in the development of this company, please apply.