AV Project Manager
Are you an experienced AV/IT Project manager?
Do you have experience in delivering high spec corporate commercial projects that involve the installation of state-of-the-art workplace tech?
Are you interested in joining a progressive company?
If so, this maybe the role for you……………….
To fulfil the role of Project Manager the following skills/experience are required;
- The ability to interpret technical project drawings
- Understand network – make sure that configuration and documentation of the network, ensuring all standards are met
- Complete site surveys
- Have great communication skills at all levels with internal and external teams
- Time and budget management skills
- Be able to remain calm under pressure ensuring tight deadlines are hit
- Be able to plan, organise & delegate whilst overseeing projects
- Be able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility
- Be willing to learn new technologies and systems
- Be flexible to take on overtime if and when required
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior AV Engineer / Project Manager to join a rapidly growing organisation with genuine career progression involved where every project is challenging and unique. As AV Project Manager you will represent a progressive organisation and will be managing projects from initial quote/brief to final install and handover.
If this sounds like the next career move for you, please send a copy of your cv today.