A leading UK brand in bespoke engineered solutions for critical applications is now looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their growing workforce in Leeds. This role is perfect for someone from a sales or customer service background who is looking to develop and progress their career and skillset. The position is offering a salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 p/a, a competitive holiday and pension package as well as an annual bonus scheme.
As a member of the Internal Sales Team, you will play a key role in supporting the external sales and business development team. You’ll be working alongside the Key Account / Business Development Manager and other internal teams to achieve and exceed the company sales targets and maximise contribution levels.
• Ensure that all team actions are in line with Business Unit’s strategy
• Develop a solid and trusting relationship between key accounts and internal teams
• Proactively manage key accounts, resolving issues and complaints while handling key account enquiries and orders
• Meeting all the account needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
• Working closely with the Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager responsible for the same accounts and market sector
• Work closely with all other internal teams, including engineering, operations and purchasing to ensure an excellent customer experience
Job Qualifications & Experience
To be considered for this position you’ll need to have a passion for customer service and sales / account management, and have worked previously in a similar role – if this experience has come within an engineering or manufacturing environment, even better! The hiring manager is especially keen to hear from applicants who are confident and resilient with excellent written and communication skills, who have the organisational ability and initiative to take ownership of a varied and rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within account management, which offers a variety of career development opportunities into not only sales and account delivery, but also potentially areas such as business development, marketing or purchasing and supply chain management. The company also highly value their employee development initiative, which can include external training and funding for college courses.
If you’re interested in learning more, please use the Apply function to arrange an initial call to discuss the full job description and company details. Alternatively please contact Jon Armstrong at RPS if you have any queries or are looking for roles in other engineering disciplines.